Pac-Dent has debuted ProDose unit dose tubes and plugs.
Providing low viscosity, an all-purpose tip is intended for placement of syringeable composites, glass ionomers, core materials, impression materials, and cements. If needed, the tip may be clipped to a larger opening.
The needle tube (19 ga and 20 ga) is a flexible stainless steel needle tube for the placement of cements, base materials, core buildup materials, and other gel type materials in deep proximal boxes and postholes.
• Available in low viscosity, 20 ga needle tube, and 19 ga needle tube
• Can be used with syringes on the market
• Disposable so they eliminate cross-contamination and cleanup
• Easy to load
• Dispense cement or composite
• Restore with minimal voids and porosities
• Photo-block orange tint blocks light, extending the life of light-activated materials
• Material mixture accessible, eliminating pad-to-mouth motion
Line of pink products supports breast cancer research, awareness
Item # , ProDose Tubes and Plugs, MSRP
PD-290031, ProDose, Needle Tubes and Plugs Orange 20G 100/pack, $99.25
PD-290032, ProDose, Needle Tubes and Plugs Low Viscosity 19G 100/pack, $99.25
PD-210001, ProDose, Separate Tubes and Plugs Clear Medium Viscosity, $38.50
PD-210021, ProDose, Separate Tubes and Plugs Orange Low Viscosity, $45.25
PD-280021, ProDose, Tubes and Plugs High Viscosity 100/pack, $53.25
For more information, go to www.pac-dent.com.
To comment on this product, go to community.pennwelldentalgroup.com/.