UV tootbrush sanitizers are a great and easy way to get rid of 99% of bacteria that can grow on toothbrushes. After all, a bathroom isn't the most sanitary environment in the house. Ningbo Lifewell has intorduced two UV sanitizing products — one for toothbrushes and one for dental prostheses.
It's as simple as rinsing your toothbrush with water after brushing, placing it in the holder, and pressing a button. For the next 10 minutes, your toothbrush is exposed to germicidal UV radiation that kills at least 99% of the bacteria and viruses that are present on the exposed surfaces.
The dental prosthetic sanitizer works the same way. Wash the dental prothesis with water before you put inside the box, then close the cover. Once the UV light turns on, it begins the sterilization process automatically. After five minutes the UV light will turn off, which means the prothesis has been sanitized and is ready for use next time.
The Ningbo Lifewell products:
* Adapt advanced technology of ultraviolet light and ozone to kill over 99.9% germs and virus to achieve germ-free condition
* Have a simple design
* Are perfect for traveling
* Universally fit all ordinary manual and most of electrical toothbrushes
* Certified by the FDA
* Lamp type: cathode code
* UV lamp function: produce UV + ozone
* Sanitizer time: 3 minutes
* Batteries: 2 pieces x AA alkaline
* UV lamp lifespan: >20,000 hours
For information visit Lifewell.