2014 CDA Anaheim summary: Improving dental trends
In traditional fashion, Baird Equity Research has issued a summary of dental trends following the conclusion of the California Dental Association meeting in Anaheim.
The analysts continue to favor Henry Schein and Dentsply, but are “warming” to Sirona.
Main ideas from the report are:
- Patient volumes modestly improved
- May survey correlates well
- On the equipment side, CDA checks were fairly positive, as were survey results.
- Checks at CDA and in general suggest Europe continues to firm on imporiving Germany/stable southern Europe, while Asia/Pac remains generally solid
- Bottom line, analysts are encouraged by CDA checks and May survey results
Read the full report here: CDA Checks, May Survey Highlight Improving Dental Trends
Lauren Burns is the editor of Proofs magazine and the email newsletters RDH Graduate and Proofs. She is currently based out of New York City. Follow her on Twitter: @ellekeid.