RDH Under One Roof 2019: Call for general session abstracts
View the call for general session abstracts for RDH Under One Roof 2019 at Grapevine, Texas.
July 31-August 2, 2019 (Wed-Thurs-Fri)
Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center, Grapevine, TX
The RDH Under One Roof 2019 Call for general session abstracts submissions is now OPEN!
The call for general session abstract submissions is open until September 22, 2018.
All general session abstract submissions should be submitted online using the link above. Entries submitted after the September 22nd deadline will be considered alternates. After submission, the entries will be reviewed by the RDH Under One Roof management team and then graded by the RDH UOR advisory committee. Notifications of acceptance/declination will be sent out after the grading process is completed.
General sessions are large group (200-400 +/-) lecture sessions, set theater, with no hands-on elements. The sessions are open to all attendees with a full conference registration. For 2019, approximately 20 general session slots will be scheduled.
Ideas are welcome! The RDH Under One Roof staff encourages you to submit abstracts on topics that you feel are relevant to the field of dental hygiene. Our primary goal is to provide the highest level of continuing dental education and professional development to dental hygienists that will inspire and motivate them in their daily practice.
Suggested 2019 Clinical Topics of Interest
New products and technologies
Direct access to care
Helpful Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Titles should be engaging and to the point. If the abstract is selected the title will be used to publicly promote the activity
- Session durations are typically two-hours
- All RDH Under One Roof courses are considered advanced
- Two-hour courses should have three to four educational behavioral objectives
- Course descriptions should be a clear, expanded summary of the course’s educational objectives
- Grammar and spelling is very important. Please note that the abstracts will not be edited prior to grading
- Full submitter and/or presenter contact information including a short biography of the presenter will be required
- Compliance with the ADA CERP, AGD PACE, and AADH guidelines regarding commercialism, bias, and image authenticity is necessary.
CE Guidelines for Live CE presented at RDH Under One Roof:
PennWell is an ADA CERP, AGD PACE, and AADH certified provider. All policies and guidelines of the ADA, AGD, and AADH apply to live continuing dental education activities delivered at RDH UOR. Expanded explanations of the CE guidelines and PennWell’s policies can be provided upon request. Or found online at www.ada.org.
- Continuing education activities are required to be free from commercial brand mentions. The use of unbiased terminology is acceptable
- All presentations must be fair and presented with equitable balance
- The information in the presentation should be properly documented and supported
- References should be provided so the attendee can further research a topic of interest
- Images used in continuing education activities should be authentic. Images cannot be commercial in nature. Use of licensed or otherwise copyrighted images is not recommended
- Defamation of a product that can be recognized even as a generic image is not allowed