RDH Under One Roof starts in less than two weeks. As I sit here in Tulsa on a hot, muggy afternoon, I wonder how I will possibly see everyone I know while walking through the halls of the Gaylord Resort in the National Harbor in Maryland—the host hotel of the 15th anniversary of UOR. I was there at the first UOR in Denver 15 years ago, so I’m looking forward to seeing all of my friends in dental hygiene very soon.
The other part is the workshops, which typically require pre-registration and have a limited attendance due to the coursework presented. My colleagues on the UOR staff have been promoting these courses for months, and several are filled up at this point (although you can always add your name to a waiting list to replace no-shows). My colleagues also told me today that the following workshops still have seats available, if you’re interested in attending one:
- Kill ‘em Quick, Dead, and Often: Improving Biofilm Management Between Office Visits
- Power Up Hygiene! Utilize Technology to Improve Clinical Outcomes and Energize Your Career
Remember two things about this very short list above. These are the workshops with the most seats available. There are still scattered spots here and there at other workshops, so check at the UOR registration desk about other courses. Secondly, again, plenty of general sessions are scheduled all day long during each day of the conference. UOR offers plenty of options for courses to choose from.
- “Rev It Up” Meeting Kickoff!, Wednesday, 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- 80’s Totally Tubular Kickoff Party, Wednesday, 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Welcome Reception, Thursday, 6:30 pm to 8 pm
- Hu-Friedy’s Stay Sharp Soirée, Thursday, 8 pm to 9 pm
- Networking Reception on the Exhibit Hall Floor, Friday, 6 pm to 7:30 pm
- The Night is Young!, Friday, 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
All of the links above offer more details about the workshops and the festivities planned for the receptions.
If you are attending RDH Under One Roof this year, we look forward to having you join us at the National Harbor in Maryland. Travel safely, and enjoy UOR!