CULVER CITY, California--Discus Dental has announced release of Dash.
The product is a new in-office, nonlight activated whitening product. Dash is an easy to administer whitening procedure that provides whitening results.
The Dash procedure kit reflects Discus's commitment to offer a range of whitening options to dentists. As the newest addition to the Discus whitening product portfolio, Dash caters to dentists who want an affordable, whitening alternative.
"Discus wants to provide dentists with a variety of professional-strength whitening options to meet all types of lifestyles and patient needs," said Steve Semmelmayer, CEO, Discus.
Dash has several features and benefits. They include:
* A 30% hydrogen peroxide formula that eliminates the need for a syringe-to-syringe mixing or refrigeration
* Single-barrel syringe with a flocked tip applicator allowing for gel application directly from the syringe onto the teeth
* Comprehensive single whitening procedure kit containing necessary items to whiten a patient's teeth in about an hour
* Pictorial "quick reference" guide on the kit packaging that highlights the steps for referral just prior to or during the procedure
* Syringe of Relief ACP, known for the patented technology of amorphous calcium phosphate in combination with potassium nitrate and fuoride, providing patients with sensitivity relief
With today's economic pressures on patients and clinicians, Dash has been priced so that dentists can offer patients in-office whitening as an alternative to other more expensive cosmetic dental procedures.
Dash is available in the United States in early December 2009 and is scheduled for availability in Canada in mid-December 2009. Availability in Europe should begin in February 2010.
For more information, go to Discus Dental.
To read more about Discus Dental, go to Discus Dental.
To comment on this product, go to PennWell Dental Community site.