Your life is perfect … on paper. Burnout is a tale we are hearing far too often to ignore. Maybe you’re:
- Stressing out on Sunday because the week’s about to start
- Dragging yourself into the office and having trouble getting going
- Impatient with patients and teammates
- Finding it hard to concentrate
- Your energy is too low to stay consistent
- Disillusioned, unsatisfied, sick and tired of being sick and tired, not sleeping
I could go on, and I get it. I’ve been there. Here’s what helps:
- Evaluate your options (you have them).
- Ask for help (you’re not alone).
- Minimally, you can DM us on Instagram @ignitedds anytime (we’ve walked in your shoes).
- Find an outlet that relaxes you: music, yoga, the outdoors (you know what soothes you).
- Regular exercise (schedule it; your mind will follow your body).
- Build in that sleep time.
- Ask someone else if they need help.
- We’re in this game called life together!
The Dental Economics Network brings you the best content from Dental Economics, RDH, DentistryIQ, and Perio-Implant Advisory. Subscribe to get new videos each week.