Can you believe it's spring? We started planning our Spring Implant Symposia over a year ago and it's almost here! We're very excited to be in New Orleans during Jazz Fest! In addition to our trio of certification programs in dental assisting, dental hygiene, and practice management we will host our Implant Coordinator Training Program and have added hands-on components to all these programs to enhance the learning.
We also have a dynamite lineup of speakers:
- Laura Jamison: Implant Indicators: What My Numbers Mean to Me
- Jane Weiner: Achieving Excellence in Documentation and Managing Patient Records
- Dr. Avi Schetritt: Advances in Soft Tissue Grafting for implants
- Dr. John Tucker: What Does Implant Dentistry Have to do with Sleep?
- Kevin Henry: Going "Green" in Dentistry
- Patty Biro: Ten Things Any Dental Office Can Do To Enhance the Patient Experience
- Dr. Rik Ferguson: Understanding Extraction Socket Grafting
- Linda Meeuwenberg: Communication — Making IT Work for YOU and Your Practice!