Spotlight Online Supplement Series
The new RDH Spotlight Online Supplement Series is your solution to generating qualified leads.
Align your brand around RDH featured editorial content relevant to your business to generate highly targeted leads before the end of the year!
The new RDH Spotlight supplement is a compilation of 2-3 articles (that have been placed in RDH Magazine or posted on DentistryIQ.com) that provides our audience with an easy way to learn more about specific topics in which they are interested. Sponsoring an RDH Spotlight supplement provides you with the opportunity to get your message and products in front of the dental hygienists that are of most value to you and your brand.
A few examples:
- If you want to target hygienists that work in practices that provide Orthodontics, we can come up with RDH Spotlight on Orthodontics
- If you want to find a way to promote your new surface disinfectant, we can come up with an RDH Spotlight on Infection Control: Surface Disinfectants
- If you want to promote your new ergonomic instrument, we can come up with an RDH Spotlight on Ergonomics: Instrumentation
Your three-month sponsorship includes:
- Sponsor's logo on front cover and on each page
- Up to two full page ads included in the PDF
- Resource page at the end that will include: your company profile and 5 hyperlinks back to your website (product ordering, free sample offer, product testimonials, videos, etc.)
- One email promotion sent to 10,000 RDH subscribers to promote the supplement and your brand
- Promotion in RDH eVillage and RDH eVillage Focus
- Promotion on RDHMag.com
- Leads (full contact information including email addresses)
Start Generating leads now!
Contact our sales staff today to secure your sponsorship before your competitor does. Only ONE sponsor per Digest.
Current topics include, but are not limited to training digests on the following:
- Infection Control
Dental Economics Editorial Calendar
Dental Economics BPA Brand Report
RDH Magazine Editorial Calendar
RDH Magazine BPA Brand Report