ROCK HILL, South Carolina--KOMET, a leader in the production of specialized dental rotary instruments, will exhibit its product line at 19 dental shows during the second quarter of 2010.
KOMET USA welcomes dental professionals and industry press to visit and speak with company representatives at any of the meetings.
Below is the list of shows at which KOMET USA will be exhibiting. Shows and respective dates include:
* Oregon Dental Conference: Portland, Ore., April 8-10
* New Orleans Dental Conference: New Orleans, La., April 8-10
* Nation's Capital Dental Meeting: Washington, D.C., April 8-10
* Kentucky Dental Association: Louisville, Ky., April 9-10
* Arkansas State Dental Association: Little Rock, Ark., April 9-10
* Michigan Dental Association: Novi, Mich., April 14-17
* Star of the South Dental Meeting: Houston, Texas, April 15-17
* Mid-West Spring Technical Meeting: Indianapolis, Ind., April 16-17
* Greater Long Island Dental Meeting: Melville, N.Y., April 20-21
* Star of the North Dental Meeting: Saint Paul, Minn., April 23-24
* American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry: Grapevine, Texas, April 28-30
* Iowa Dental Association: Coralville, Iowa, April 30-May 1
* Texas Dental Association: San Antonio, Texas, May 6-8
* California Dental Association – Spring Session: Anaheim, Calif., May 14-16
* North Carolina Dental Society: Myrtle Beach, S.C., May 20-23
* New Mexico Dental Association: Albuquerque, N.M., June 10-11
* Florida National Dental Convention: Orlando, Fla., June 10-12
* Pacific Northwest Dental Conference: Seattle, Wash., June 17-18
* American Association of Women Dentists Meeting: Chicago, Ill., June 24-26
KOMET USA Products
During these shows, KOMET USA will exhibit its product line and will feature:
* OS Discs/OS30 Handpiece: a new disc/handpiece system designed to be used in cosmetic dentistry and orthodontic procedures for proper interproximal enamel reducing and finishing
* KOMET SF1LM: a sonic handpiece for prepping tooth structure for crown placement
* Diamonds with Depth Markers: instruments that facilitate anatomical reduction of the occlusal tooth structure to the recommended minimum thickness for ceramic inlay and partial crown restorations
* MaxilloPrep Instruments/Spread Condense System: three new specialized instruments for the removal of bone and soft tissue, and a bone spreading and condensation kit containing titanium spread-condense screws
* CeraBur K1SM: ceramic round bur for excavating and cutting in carious, soft dentin
For more information about KOMET USA, call (888) 566-3887 or visit KOMET USA.
To read more about KOMET USA, go to KOMET USA.
To comment on this topic, go to PennWell Dental Community site.