Brasseler USA introduces the Forza V3 Piezo Ultrasonic System
Brasseler USA, a manufacturer of quality instrumentation, unveils the Forza V3 Piezo Ultrasonic System.
Available in both fiber optic and non-fiber optic models, the Forza V3 is easily installed in any dental operatory. With a wide range of piezo ultrasonic tips available, the Forza V3 is ideal for a variety of clinical procedures including restorative, hygiene, periodontal, general scaling, implant maintenance, and endodontic surgery.
The Forza V3 Piezo Ultrasonic System operates in a linear motion, providing less sensitivity for patients. Moreover, the Forza V3 requires less water to control heat and operates with little to no vibration, increasing overall tactile feel.
“One of the most impressive features incorporated into the Forza V3 is the lightweight, slim handpiece,” according to Ronnie Hiers, Product Manager at Brasseler USA. “Traditionally, piezo users had to compromise on weight and size if they wanted to include fiber optics. With the Forza V3, not only are users provided the brightness and natural daylight color of an LED, but they also gain superior access and visibility from the ultra-thin design.”
The Forza V3 is equipped with an exclusive Piezo Accelerator Mode that instinctively provides additional power at the most critical moments when more power is needed. Continuously activated, the Piezo Accelerator Mode provides reliable power and stable frequency output.
Dr. Alex Fleury, an endodontist located in Dallas, Texas, attested to the Forza V3’s superior performance, “One word: Fantastic! LED light is great and especially useful for those not using a microscope. The power is excellent, and overall, the Forza V3 is a great machine; indispensable for my line of work.”
Other key features of the Forza V3 include:
- Weighing in at only 33 grams, the slim, ergonomic design of the Forza V3 handpiece provides excellent access while reducing hand fatigue.
- Dual LED fiber optics deliver clearer vision and maximum visibility.
- A control unit holder provides multiple mounting options and a sliding bracket feature that allows the unit to be conveniently stored away when not in use.
- Easy power and water adjustment knobs on a simple-to-operate control panel.
- Over 80 piezo tips to choose from for a variety of clinical applications.
For more information about the Forza V3 Piezo Ultrasonic System, please visit BrasselerUSA.com or call 800-841-4522.