2013 Sunstar/RDH Award of Distinction recipients announced
The 2012 recipients of the Sunstar/RDH Award of Distinction posed for a cover photo atop the Stratosphere in Las Vegas.
Sunstar Americas and RDH magazine announced the 2013 recipients of the Sunstar/RDH Award of Distinction.
The recipients are:
- Susan Clark, RDH,OM, of Temecula, CA
- Laura Cuthbertson, RDH, of Charlotte, NC
- Stacy Deemer, RDH, of Erie, PA
- Pam Delahanty, RDH, of Francestown, NH
- Jennifer Hew, RDH, BSDH, MSHCM, FADPD, of New Orleans, LA
- Brenda Kibbler, RDH, RDHAP, BHSc, of Porter Ranch, CA
- Carol Martin, RDH, PHDHP, BSDH, of Lititz, PA
- Edie Shuman-Gibson, RDH, BSDH, MSc, FADIA, of Crested Butte, CO
“Sunstar is honored to recognize the 2013 Award of Distinction recipients. Experience, passion, and dedication define a recipient,” said Jackie Sanders RDH, BS, manager of the professional relations department at Sunstar. “Each year, a new group of dental hygienists provide all of us with new stories of achieved dreams.”
The 2013 recipients will receive their awards in a ceremony at the RDH Under One Roof conference on Thursday, July 18, 2013, in Las Vegas. The 2013 ceremony will mark the 12th year that Sunstar Americas and RDH magazine have collaborated on the dental hygiene award.
The dental hygienists selected for the award will also appear on the September 2013 cover of RDH magazine, and detailed descriptions of the recipients will be provided in a related article.
The nomination process for the Sunstar/RDH Award of Distinction occurs each year from October through March. Dental professionals can nominate a dental hygiene colleague through a nomination form available at www.rdhmag.com.