What: FREE Heraeus Educational Webinar, 1 CE Credit
When: Sept. 28, 2011 at 1 p.m. EST
Duration: Approximately 90 minutes (includes 30 minutes of Q&A)
Title: Advanced Dental Implant Overdenture and Fixed Clinical Techniques for the Edentulous Patient
Presenter: Aldo Leopardi, BDS, DDS, MS
Overview: Dental implant overdenture therapy is a treatment modality with the potential to significantly improve the quality of patients’ lives. In order to accomplish consistent and predictable treatment outcomes in general practice, an understanding of the fundamental principles of implant biomechanics, prosthetic, surgical and treatment planning considerations is required.
Dr. Aldo Leopardi’s objective for this presentation is to focus on advanced clinical techniques and concepts for overdenture and fixed restoration of the completely edentulous patient. His discussion will include, but not be limited to:
• Prosthetic design and treatment planning.
• Rigid design concepts.
• Bar overdenture therapy for the edentulous maxilla.
• Fixed restoration of the edentulous mandible and maxilla.
• Tooth/mould selection.
Attendees will enhance their understanding of:
• Dental implant treatment planning for the edentulous patient.
• Clinical procedures for the bar-overdenture treatment modality.
• Technical and clinical objectives for fixed restoration of the edentulous patient.
• Principles of tooth/mould selection for improved aesthetic and functional outcomes.
Registration: Attendance is free and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Visit www.heraeuslearning.com or call (877) 258.5937.
For other Heraeus news, click here.
To comment on this article, go to community.pennwelldentalgroup.com/.