-David Harris, Prosperident
-Dayna Johnson, Rae Dental Management
-Tom Limoli, Tom Limoli and Associates
In challenging times, an ideal compensation model should be simple and motivating. Each team member must understand how they affect their future wage potential and be invested in the accomplishment of the practice’s goals. Your model for wage and reward must be black and white, in order to truly inspire continuous improvement. The primary elements are:
- Compensation/reward must be competitive with what the market is paying.
- Compensation increases or rewards must come from increased profitability; otherwise it comes from the owner’s pocketbook.
- Potential increases and rewards are earned when a team member demonstrates new skills and results.
The staff deserves to be acknowledged, appreciated, and rewarded for their efforts in all economies! They are the secret to your success.
-Amy Morgan, Pride Institute
-Jim Philhower, Henry Schein Dental
-Marsha Pilgrim, MSP Consulting
-David Schwab, David Schwab & Associates
-Christine Taxin, Links2Success
-Julie Weir, Julie Weir Management Consulting, Ltd.
Top 10 medically billable procedures:
- Any traumatic injury to the mouth and all associated oral and dental procedures
- Exams and consultations when oral cancer screening is done, and in preparation for any other medically billable procedure
- Emergency treatment of oral inflammation and oral infections
- Diagnostic, radiographic, and surgical or healing stents
- Radiographs for screening and diagnostic purposes
- Biopsies and excisions
- Extractions of all impacted teeth and extractions recommended by a physician
- Surgical procedures not associated with traumatic injury, and associated anesthesia
- Both interim and final prostheses in case of traumatic injury or medical condition
- Appliances fabricated for bruxism, temporo-mandibular dysfunction, sleep apnea, snoring, palatal expansion, habit-breaking, etc.
-Dr. Olya Zahrebelny, The Z Group LLC