LONG ISLAND CITY, New York--Sirona Dental Systems, a leading manufacturer of dental equipment and technologies, will exhibit its product line at nine dental meetings during the first quarter of 2009.
Sirona welcomes dental professionals and industry press to visit and speak with company representatives at any of the following shows:
* Rocky Mountain Dental Convention: Denver, Colo. (Jan. 15-17)
* Southwest Dental Conference: Dallas, Texas (Jan. 22-24)
* Yankee Dental Congress: Boston, Mass. (Jan. 29-31)
* Utah Dental Association: Salt Lake City, Utah (Feb. 19-20)
* Academy of Osseointegration: San Diego, Calif. (Feb. 26-28)
* Chicago Dental Society Midwinter Meeting: Chicago, Ill. (Feb. 27-March 1)
* 2009 Dolphin Meeting: New Orleans, La. (March 5-7)
* Arizona Dental Association (Western Regional Dental Convention): Phoenix, Ariz. (March 12-14)
* Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting: Atlanta, Ga. (March 19-21)
Sirona will exhibit its imaging products such as the GALILEOS digital X-ray, ORTHOPHOS XG 5 panoramic X-ray, XIOS intraoral sensors and the SIROLaser at the Rocky Mountain, Southwest, Utah, Academy of Osseointegration, Dolphin and Arizona dental shows.
Sirona will exhibit its product line, including treatment centers, handpieces and CEREC CAD/CAM systems, at the remaining dental meetings.
Visit Sirona Dental Systems for more information about Sirona and its products.
To read more about Sirona Dental Systems, go to Sirona Dental Systems.
To comment on this subject, go to PennWell Dental Community site.