Greetings! It's Dr. Chris Salierno here with a question for you: Have you ever run an advertisement and had it fail miserably? Maybe you paid a local newspaper or direct mail company to broadcast your practice to the community...and you didn't get a single new patient out of it. Or maybe you ran a somewhat successful ad, but you wonder, "Am I really getting my money's worth?"
Well, we're going to have some fun with advertisements and learn a bit about proper marketing on the way! We invite you to send us samples of your marketing materials to DE's "Dental Marketing Report Card."
Above: "Dental Marketing Report Card" from February 2017 Dental Economics
We'll select five practices to be featured in Dental Economics magazine. If you're selected, you'll receive a constructive critique from me and marketing expert Joy Gendusa, founder and CEO of PostcardMania. We'll tell you what's working and what can be better. If you like, your practice can remain anonymous (we will blur out your name and identifying marks).
Plus, if your practice is selected, you'll receive free printing for 5,000 direct mail postcards from PostcardMania! See below for further details and submission requirements.
A free, objective, expert opinion on marketing is hard to come by—here's your chance! Submit your materials today, and best of luck to our entrants!
Chris Salierno, DDS
Chief Editor, Dental Economics
How To Enter
1. Send us examples of up to six of your recent marketing efforts. Examples can be digital or hard copy.
If e-mailing, send to DE Managing Editor Zac Kulsrud at [email protected].
If sending by snail mail, address your package to:
Attn: Zac Kulsrud, Dental Group
1421 S. Sheridan Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74114
Here are things you might include:
- Website screenshots
- Successful Facebook/social media posts
- Direct mail pieces
- Display ads or pay per click verbiage
- Photos of signage/storefront
- Referral marketing program examples
- Newsletter examples (e-newsletter or snail mail)
- Links to television commercials
2. Include a cover letter with the following information in your submission:
- Your practice's name and location
- The name of your practice's dentist(s)
- Primary point of contact with phone number and e-mail address (in order to notify receipt of submission and for notification of winners)
- A 100-word summary of why your practice should be featured
3. Important note regarding prize for featured offices
Selected entrants will receive free printing for 5,000 standard-size postcards (4.25'' x 6'') from PostcardMania. The prize is limited to printing only and does not include design fees or postage fees.
Contact DE Managing Editor Zac Kulsrud at [email protected]. Let us help you help your marketing. Enter today!