Oral cancer awareness: Do good in the world. Do good in your practice.
We encourage you to support the Oral Cancer Foundation by offering free oral screenings for at least half a day during Oral Cancer Awareness Month in April. It's a great way to raise awareness of the need for earlier detection of this deadly and disfiguring disease.
We encourage you to support the Oral Cancer Foundation (OCF) by offering free oral screenings for at least a half-day during Oral Cancer Awareness Month in April. It's a great way to raise awareness of the need for earlier detection of this deadly and disfiguring disease. It's also a great way to attract new patients and increase goodwill with existing patients.
RELATED ARTICLES ...
World Oral Health Day 2013: Celebrate oral health on March 20
The link between periodontal disease and cancer: A review
A tragic turn of events to most important dental story published in 2012
OCF will help you promote your event in several ways:
• A feature on its website (which gets 25 million hits per month).
• Patient education brochures covering risk factors, signs, and symptoms.
• Special buttons and wristbands for your staff.
• Certificate of participation in the Oral Cancer Awareness Month Free Screening Event.
• Numerous forms for download, including press release, screening release form, referral form, suggestions for marketing your event, and a promotional poster.
As a special bonus, this year actress Blythe Danner, widow of oral cancer victim Bruce Paltrow and mother of Gwyneth Paltrow, will be appearing on the "Katie Couric" (March 13) and "Rachael Ray" (April 4) TV shows to encourage viewers to go to the OCF site and look for participating practices in their area.
Please sign up NOW! It's the right thing to do — for both your patients and your practice!
For more information, visit the Oral Cancer Foundation's website.