3Shape to reveal new innovations in Chicago
New features in 3Shape Dental System 2013 and the 3Shape TRIOS digital impression-taking solution
Copenhagen — 3Shape will demonstrate its recently released Dental System 2013, reveal the next-coming innovations in Dental System 2014, and showcase latest developments to the TRIOS digital-impression solution, all at the two major dental events in Chicago — LMT Lab Day and the Midwinter Meeting.
* Midwinter Meeting, February 21-23, McCormick Place, Chicago, Booth 1646
* LMT Lab Day, February 22-23, Chicago Sheraton Hotel & Towers, Booth 200
D900 – 3Shape’s new dental lab scanner – with RealColor Tehnology
3Shape will present its latest technology, the D900 lab scanner. This powerful scanner packs four high-res 5MP cameras providing extraordinary speed, high accuracy, and color scanning using 3Shape RealColor™ Technology.
3Shape’s recently released Dental System 2013
Dental System 2013 was released in December 2012 and has already marked itself as the market’s most complete system for dental CAD/CAM, with workflows for all the major dental indications. Some of its key features are:
* The software’s CAD User Interface has been completely redesigned to simplify design workflows with a new workflow progress bar, full-screen option, and more.
* Abutment Designer now includes a unique workflow for Screw-retained Crowns/Anatomical Abutments, and a new “Anatomy-first” design approach.
* Advanced Implant Bridges with gingiva (Prettau style) can be now be designed in a single workflow - complete with gingiva, teeth, and implant connectors.
RELATED: 3Shape announces launch of new TRIOS Ortho solution
RELATED: 3Shape announces launch of TRIOS for sales in North America
New features and added power in 3Shape’s TRIOS digital impression taking solution
Since its release in North America last year, TRIOS technologies have been further expanded. Some of the new features that will be showcased in Chicago are:
* Now 40% faster, TRIOS Ultrafast Optical Sectioning software has been optimized for even faster impression capture.
* The TRIOS Pod solution is an alternative to the TRIOS cart. It enables scanning with TRIOS using selected laptop PCs and thereby offers mobility and flexibility for dentists working in multiple locations or for clinics with limited space.
* Control TRIOS from your iPad or mirror the live 3D view directly on other displays in the clinic such as monitors integrated in the chair.
Hands-on training for 3Shape users at LMT LAB DAY
3Shape will conduct hands-on training in using 3Shape Dental System. Training sessions take place February 23, Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers. Topics range from CAD workflows, new digital service options, industry trends, and more. Many prominent speakers include both 3Shape key staff and recognized dental experts with a new lecture starting every hour. See the full program and preregister to ensure your CR-credits at m.3shapedental.com.