Patti DiGangi, RDH, BS, is launching The Dental Codeologist Community Membership Program during this year’s RDH Under One RoofMeeting on August 10-12 at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago.
The latest brand extension of her DentalCodelogy book series and her ROMA Manual on Dentistry, DiGangi is taking a member’s only approach to providing dental professionals with the latest news, tips, and continuing education credits.
Also included are exclusive discounts on products and services from Dental Codeologist Partners such as GC America, Young Dental, Curaprox USA, ph2OH, MouthWatch, Xlear/Spry, ACTEON North America, DentalPost, Crown Seating, Phocal, Air Techniques, LexiComp, Solutionreach, and others.
DiGangi said, “We developed a program that keeps the importance of accurate dental procedure coding top of mind in a continuous, interactive way while also providing ongoing dividends via CE credits, virtual consultation and some cool deals. I guess you can call me The Chief Dental Codeologist.”
For a nominal $8.25 a month (annual membership paid in full for only $99 a year), Dental Codeologists will receive the following member’s only benefits:
- A monthly e-newsletter, The Dental Codeologist
- Discounts on DentalCodeology and ROMA books
- Discounted live and online CE credits at participating dental and hygiene meetings and via DentalPost
- Discounts on products and services provided by a growing network of Dental Codeologist Partners
- Monthly Group Mastermind Calls with Patti DiGangi, RDH, BS
- Savings on swell Dental Codeologist swag such as T-shirts, pens, etc. - "I'm a Dental Codeologist."
- Invitation to join the private Dental Codeologist Facebook group for community interaction and discussion
- Live, invitation-only Dental Codeologist meet-ups at hygiene and dental meetings
Dental professionals interested in learning the finer points of accurate dental procedure coding, for elevating the standard of patient care and improving practice profitability should join The Dental Codeologist CommunityMember Program by visiting www.DentalCodeology.com. For more information, send an email to [email protected].
DiGangi is an international speaker who recently published, A Gingivitis Code Finally! The book is the fifth installment in the DentalCodeology series of bite-size books for busy dental professionals.
DiGangi holds publishing and speaking licenses with the American Dental Association for Current Dental Terminology and SNODENT Diagnostic Coding and recently authored a chapter in the American Dental Association’s CDT 2017 and CDT 2018 Companion entitled “D9000 – D9999 Adjunctive General Services.”