Director's Message: Midyear quiz to claim what you want!
Give yourself permission to refocus on what you most want from your career and life this year. The mind tends to underestimate or ignore progress.
“Everyone has been made for some particular work and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.” —Rumi
Holy smokes! It’s June ...
This week, we celebrated the solstices. Summer solstice in the Northern Hemisphere is the winter solstice in the Southern Hemisphere. What’s a Solstice? According to http://www.merriam-webster.com, a solstice is defined as “one of the two times during the year when the sun is farthest north or south of the equator.” For me, the summer solstice represents not only a halfway point in the 2015 calendar year, it brings a tremendous opportunity to reflect back on goals, resolutions, and desires.
Other articles by Hodsdon
- Director's Message: What we can learn from Mad Men to increase case acceptance
- Director's Message: Let's stop using the 'c' word
- Director's Message: Geesh! She’s doing that?
Give yourself permission to refocus on what you most want from your career and life this year. The mind tends to underestimate or ignore progress. I invite you to honestly tell yourself the truth about where you’re at, acknowledge where you’ve grown, what you have achieved, and also where you may need more support. The following quiz’s intention is to spark your midyear check-in!
Rate how much you agree with each statement on a scale of 1 (low) – 10 (high); 1 is do not agree, 10 is agree very much.
- I am absolutely clear on what it means to live “on purpose.” _______
- I don’t believe the things my negative thoughts tell me. _______
- I have support in place to live my life passions each week. _______
- I accept full responsibility for creating my life the way I want it. _______
- I believe I deserve financial balance. _______
- I have a clear vision for my career direction. _______
- I care for my body by exercising, eating well, and breathing. _______
- I treat myself with love and kindness daily. _______
- I’m willing to move forward in my life/career even when I feel afraid. _______
- I trust my decision-making process and make decisions quickly. _______
TOTAL Points for SURVEY _______
Coaching tip: What small micro-step can you take this week toward your desired career or lifestyle goals?
Let’s do this together,
Kristine A. Hodsdon RDH, MSEC
RDH eVillage Director
Kristine is hosting a FREE webinar training, “Overcoming I Can't Afford It," on Tuesday, June 30, at 6 p.m. PDT / 7 p.m. CDT / 8pm EDT. Click here to register. If you can't make the live call, register anyway to receive the dates when the encore recording will be accessible! Have a question or comment? Please feel free to send to Kristine at firstname.lastname@example.org