ST. PAUL, Minnesota--Patterson Dental Supply, Inc. has announced the release of Patterson EagleSoft Version 13.00, the latest version of leading clinical and practice management software featuring new and enhanced features to ensure optimal efficiency.
In response to feedback from current Patterson EagleSoft users, Patterson EagleSoft Version 13.00 provides specialized time-saving tools to assist practitioners with each patient visit, from check-in to walkout.
For example, the new Fast CheckIn feature allows patients to enter registration information directly into the system unassisted. Version 13.00 also features IntelliCare, in which users can set automated alerts pertaining to patient care, such as patient records that require updating.
"The variety of customizable features in Patterson EagleSoft Version 13.00 accommodates the individual needs of each practice," said Jim Garrett, development manager, Patterson EagleSoft. "Combined with Patterson's hardware, digital imaging, patient education and unmatched support capabilities, EagleSoft continues to streamline clinical and daily operational tasks, allowing dental professionals to spend more time with their patients."
New Features in Patterson EagleSoft Version 13.00
* Fast CheckIn – This kiosk-style check-in center is designed for patients to enter registration information directly into the system unassisted. The patient registration form includes patient demographics, medical history, HIPAA forms and the ability to view CAESY patient education presentations. Patients can access Fast CheckIn from a desktop computer or Tablet PC.
* IntelliCare – The IntelliCare feature allows practices to create automated alerts for patients matching user-defined criteria. For example, to ensure patient X-rays are up-to-date, users can set parameters that alert them to patients without a current panoramic X-ray on file. IntelliCare message options and settings are limitless.
* Integrated Credit Card Processing – The Credit Card Integration feature accelerates the billing process by offering users the ability to obtain electronic authorizations directly from their workstations.
* Quick Reports – This feature allows users to create customized groupings of commonly used reports. With Quick Reports, batches can be created for accounting reports, patient-based reports, referral report groups and more.
* Live Video Exam in Advanced Imaging – With this feature, practitioners can record live streaming video in Advanced Imaging and save within the corresponding patient record.
* Electronic Attachments – Charts, X-rays and other patient records can be submitted and tracked easily and securely using the Electronic Attachments feature.
For more information about Patterson EagleSoft Version 13.00, call the Patterson Technology Center at (800) 294-8504 or contact a local Patterson technology representative.