RDH Event, the virtual dental hygiene conference makes its return on March 7-8.
The inaugural RDH Event, a virtual conference conducted entirely over the Internet, made its debut last October. Overall, 804 attendees and 105 representatives from 15 virtual exhibits visited the conference.
Many prizes were awarded, including a dream vacation package to Dawn Cannatelli, RDH, a Dell laptop computer to Joyce Kwiatkowski-Spieler, RDH and a 42-inch flat screen Philips TV to Penny Brown, RDH.
Mark you calendars, for March 7-8, for the second online conference and exhibition. This innovative event uses leading-edge technology to bring the industry of dental hygiene decision-makers together with solution providers at the convenience of your personal computer.
• Visit the interactive exhibit floor filled with top exhibitors
• Network with hygiene industry professionals
• Win prizes
• Meet vendors
• Get samples
• Earn continuing education
• Listen to our keynote speaker and five conference session
What hygienists had to say about the first RDH Event online tradeshow and Conference:
• "I really enjoyed it. I was able to participate without leaving the house or having to find daycare."
• "Please do it again. I really enjoyed the freedom of my time. The site was well organized and easy to use once you got started. Great job, Pennwell!!!"
• "Loved the free samples and giveaways — just like a real convention!"
• "Very helpful for a part time hygienist, full time mom that can't ALWAYS get out and do things to further knowledge of dental field."
No-cost registration at www.rdhevent.com.