An invitation from the international community
The International Federation of Dental Hygienists invites American hygienists to become members.
On behalf of the Executive Council of the International Federation of Dental Hygienists, I invite you to become an individual member. Visit ifdh.org and click on "Membership" to download an application.
Individual member benefits include:
• Annual subscription to the International Journal of Dental Hygiene
• Personal list of Officers and Delegates to the Federation
• List of individual members which promotes communication among hygienists worldwide
• Information on working in other countries
• A certificate confirming your individual membership of IFDH
• Advice on international issues concerning oral health and dental hygienists
• IFDH pin
As well, we invite you to the 18th International Symposium on Dental Hygiene in 2010 in collaboration with the British Society of Dental Hygiene and Therapy, which will be hosted in beautiful Glasgow, Scotland. The venue for this global event will be the spectacular Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre on the banks of the river Clyde in Glasgow, Scotland. Stop by our Marketplace Booth at the ADHA Annual Session Saturday, June 20, 1 pm until 4 p.m. Happy, healthy, and prosperous 2009!
I would happy to answer any questions. Please email me at Maria Perno Goldie.
Maria Perno Goldie, RDH, MS
President Elect, IFDH