4 CE credits in Tampa, Florida: 'Utilizing Innovative Technologies to Support Laser-Assisted Perio Surgery and Other Associated Oral Health Dynamics'
"Utilizing Innovative Technologies to Support Laser-Assisted Perio Surgery and Other Associated Oral Health Dynamics"
Presenters: Robert Levine, DDS, and Joanne Rodriguez, RDH
In this course Dr. Levine will discuss:
- Basic laser science principles
- The utilization of lasers in a variety of oral surgical procedures
- Laser-assisted periodontal therapy
- The latest in oral saliva testing technologies and how they can help in providing the patient with optimal information about oral health
- The implementation of innovative tooth brushing and interdental products to help support the successful treatment of our laser-treated patients
When: May 8, 2015
Time: 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. (registration opens at 8:30 a.m.)
Food: Beverages and snacks provided
Sheraton Suites Tampa
4400 West Cypress Street
Tampa, Florida 33607
Who should attend: dentists, hygienists, dental assistants, patient coordinators, treatment coordinators, office managers, and the front office team
Cost: $199 for full-office registration—bring the entire team!
What you receive: 4 CE credits and those registering will receive $199 in free Curaprox USA products during the seminar from the iTOP.
Registration: Seating is limited so register now. There are 3 ways to register:
- Click here:Register online
- Email: Seminar Manager Diane Hammond: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (602) 432-4589