MILPITAS, CA — Sikka Software Corp. announces the launch of a revolutionary new smartphone app called PatientsNow. PatientsNow allows doctors or practice administrators to schedule open appointments with automatic smart lists and communicate with patients via e-mail, calling, and text messages.
“The PatientsNow app presents scheduling coordinators and office managers with smart lists of patients that they can call, email, or text right from their phone with one click! ” Vijay Sikka, CEO of Sikka Software, said. “We integrated all of our technology and research from the last eight years into this one smart application, to never let dentists worry about their schedule falling apart."
* Seamlessly integrates with all major practice management systems (PMS)
* Auto reads holes in your today and tomorrow schedule
* Mines your practice data to give you smart lists of patients to contact to fill the schedule gaps
* App is $100 per month - no contract!
* No risk guarantee! If we don t help your practice make $100 in any given month, the next month is on us.
RELATED ARTICLE: Sikka Software has App store, platform for dental and other health-care verticals
RELATED ARTICLE: Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in a Dental Practice
See Sikka Software at the upcoming Chicago Midwinter and Thomas Hinman Dental meeting. More information can be found at www.sikkasoft.com or 800-947-4552.