Professional Disposables International Inc., a manufacturer of premoistened wipes for health care has developed a bracket system, Sani-Bracket 3-in-1 Wall and Mobile Equipment Attachment System.
The Sani-Bracket 3-in-1 canister holder:
* Quickly adjusts to fit all three PDIR canister sizes for Sani-Cloth and Sani-Hands (medium, large, and extra large)
* Features labeled brackets for Sani-Cloth that reads "Not for Use on Skin" and for Sani-Hands that reads "Use for Hand Sanitizing"
* Continues to reduce counter clutter and offer convenience to health-care professionals
* Secures canisters to the bracket to deter theft
* Has same footprint as company's locking bracket so there is no need for drilling new holes in the wall
In addition, PDI offers other convenient storage solutions, including an additional bracket for the Sani-Cloth extra large dispenser box that holds
individually wrapped disinfectant packets. The company also offers a floor stand with two sizes--medium and extra large.
For more information, visit Professional Disposables International.
To read more about PDI, go to Professional Disposables International.
To comment on this product, go to PennWell Dental Community site.