CHICAGO, Illinois--Hu-Friedy Mfg Co., a manufacturer of dental instruments, has introduced the Micro Mini Five Gracey Curette with EverEdge Technology.
Featuring ultra-slender blades and enhanced shank rigidity, the Micro Mini Five Gracey Curette enables clinicians to debride root and tooth surfaces free of deposits.
The curette features:
* Blades that are 20% thinner than Mini Five Gracey curettes to further reduce tissue distention and ease subgingival insertion
* Elongated terminal shank for deep access into pockets
* Slightly increased shank rigidity
* Revolutionary EverEdge Technology
* Area-specific designs offer exact control and adaptation
Dental dealers will begin stocking the Micro Mini Five Gracey Curettes in June 2008.
For more information and to order Micro Mini Five Gracey Curettes with EverEdge Technology, visit Hu-Friedy or call (800) HU-FRIEDY.
To read more about Hu-Friedy, go to Hu-Friedy.
To comment on this product, go to PennWell Dental Community site.