AMERICAN FORK, Utah--Recall Solutions, LLC, has announced a service now available to dental practices.
Recall Solutions addresses the subject of contacting and scheduling overdue patients. The product has been successful by putting a new twist on an age-old problem.
According to the company's current clients, the ROI for Recall Solution's reactivation efforts is as high as 25/1.
Recall Solutions uses a new technology to remotely access an offices' dental software. Through a secure connection, the product queries a patient database, updates profiles, and ultimately schedules hygiene appointments.
"Our courteous, personable callers are what sets us apart from some of the automated systems that are out there. When we call your patients, they are going to think it's one of your friendly receptionists on the line," said Brandon Rodman, founder of Recall Solutions.
Recall Solutions helps contact those hard to catch, overdue, or inactive patients and schedules them for recare/continuing care. This is done after hours.
Some of the components of the service have to do with logistics rather than impressive statistics.
Recall Solutions ensures effectiveness and quality by:
* Dialing Monday through Thursday between 5 and 8:30 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Employing live callers to provide a "personal touch" rather than prerecorded messages.
* Using smart dialer technology to outpace front-desk receptionists.
* Displaying the same Caller ID number as the dental office.
* Following an approved script to ensure a high level of professionalism.
* Recording an audible "Intent to Arrive" to solidify and confirm appointments.
The initial "beta testing" of these procedures, accompanied with detailed reporting, resulted in a following of consultants, dentists, and office managers.
Since Recall Solutions can integrate with common dental software, it has recently opened recall services to North American dental offices. The company provide a money-back guarantee with its services and has price-points and package options.
For more information, visit Recall Solution's Web site at Recall Solutions.
To read more about Recall Solutions, go to scheduling appointments.
To comment on this product, go to PennWell Dental Community site.