GC Initial IQ Lustre Pastes NF are three-dimensional ceramic pastes developed to create color depth and lifelike translucency with a single paint on application.
The Lustre Paste Set has an optimal match to low and high CTE ceramics. The Lustre Pastes NF are based on fine ceramic particles and can be applied in a thicker layer where they exhibit vitality and a natural glaze to restorations.
* With an optimal match to both "low" & "high" CTE range, GC Initial IQ Lustre Pastes NF are compatible to almost all types of dental ceramic.
* GC Initial IQ Lustre Pastes NF are based on fine ceramic particles allowing a thicker application compared to conventional stains and glazes.
* Due to the paste medium, the pastes have a fine thixotropic property for easy and exact applications.
* GC Initial IQ Lustre Pastes NF are low-fusing, ceramic pastes that do not wear like some stains, glazes, or surface protectants.
* Just one dedicated kit needed for different indications for the GC Initial ceramic range.
* Available in a ready-to-use consistency (1 x neutral, 1 x value, 4 x body shades, 8 x enamel effect shades).
For more information, call Dan Boskocevic at (800) 323-7063, extension 4043, or visit GC America.
To read more about GC America, go to GC America.
To comment on this product, go to PennWell Dental Community site.