ContacEZ’s new Hygienist Strip stain remover is a solution to these problems. Developed based on years of clinical research by Dr. Stella H. Kim and his hygienists, the Hygienist Strip is designed to remove extrinsic discoloration from interproximal surfaces while leaving the enamel unharmed. Thinner than dental floss, these non-abrasive, flexible, ergonomic, ultra-thin, perforated, stainless steel strips clean proximal contact areas of tough coffee, tea, tobacco, and red wine stains quickly, safely, and easily to ensure patient satisfaction and save hygienist chair time.
To use the Hygienist Strip, insert it into the interproximal space using two fingers. Pass the strip buccolingually back and forth carefully, flexing the strip mesially and distally as necessary, until the targeted stain is removed.
- Removes stains and plaque from proximal surfaces, ensuring a completely clean and appealing look for the patient.
- Proper polishing helps reduce pitting and defects on proximal surfaces, which can cause accumulation of staining agents.
- Easy to handle, even in hard-to-reach-areas.
- Non-abrasive perforated strip protects enamel.
- Leaves a smooth proximal surface for flossing.
- Flexible, high-quality, stainless steel.
- Thinner than dental floss (0.05 mm).
- Autoclavable (steam heat only) up to 286 degrees Fahrenheit.
For more information about the Hygienist Strip, or to request a sample, visit contacez.com/pink.