Taking X-rays, whether with film, phosphor plates or digital sensors, is now simpler with the Uni-Grip Disposable Radiography Holders and Uni-Grip Positioning Arms and Rings.
Unlike other disposable holders and positioners on the market which require multiple pieces to perform a full mouth X-ray series, with Uni-Grip you only need one of each. One Uni-Grip holder, one positioning arm and one ring do it all--anterior, posterior and bitewing X-rays.
Uni-Grip Disposable Radiography Holders and Uni-Grip Positioning Arms and Rings are:
* UNIVERSAL: Accommodates ANY No. 1 or No. 2 sized film, phosphor plate or digital sensor. With the new Uni-Grip Positioning Arm and Ring, the complete system allows for use with the bisecting angle and paralleling radiography techniques.
* FAST: The system assembles in seconds.
* EASY: Reposition by simply adjusting the moveable bite piece and aiming ring.
* ACCURATE: Channels on the bite piece and the positioning ring are color coded to ensure correct positioning and alignment.
* ECONOMICAL: One Uni-Grip Arm and Ring and one Uni-Grip Holder will perform an entire full-mouth X-ray series.
For more information on Uni-Grip and Uni-Grip, contact DENTSPLY RINN at (800) 323-0970.