CHARLOTTE, N.C.--Sirona Dental Systems, a leading producer of dental CAD/CAM systems, has announced the launch of infiniDent, an Internet-based service concept that caters exclusively to Sirona inLab and inEos users.
infiniDent will enable current inLab and inEos owners to derive additional value from their technology investments by providing access to a continuously expanding menu of materials and indications.
Other benefits of the infiniDent program include:
* 24/7 online ordering capability
* Fast turnaround time (by the third business day)
* Complete design control
* Multiple shades available
* One price for single- or bridge-unit restorations, regardless of shade
infiniDent will initially support pure zirconium oxide (ZirO2). In Q4 of 2006 additional indications such as customized titanium and zirconium oxide abutments from Straumann, as well as metal frameworks will be added.
This will make infiniDent an ideal solution for three lab groups in particular:
1. Labs that have their own inLab System, but no sintering furnace: These labs can utilize infiniDent to offer pure zirconium oxide crown and bridge frameworks to their dentists without giving up design control as they would when sending their work to an outsourcing lab. infiniDent will allow them to build their volume to a level that will enable them to buy their own sintering furnace if they choose.
2.Labs looking for a low-investment, but expandable, entry model into CAD/CAM: In this case, a lab would buy only an inEos scanner. They would then scan and design their work in their own lab and have infiniDent fabricate their restorations. As their volume grows, they could then consider purchasing their own inLab milling machine as well as their own sintering furnace.
3. inLab users who want to gain access to future indications and materials: infinDent will protect their investment in inLab technology by enabling lab owners to design implant abutments or metal frameworks using new materials and indications as soon as they become available.
According to Norbert Ulmer, Marketing and Sales Manager for Sirona's Lab Division, "Sirona strives for continuous innovation and improvement in our technology. Our CAD/CAM solutions are open systems that welcome change. The modular concept allows any size lab to find the appropriate CAD/CAM solution for their needs, and then grow with it."
Sirona continues to provide additional value to its inLab and inEos customers with service options such as infiniDent, as well as free software updates. The company believes the only way it can be successful is by making its customers successful.
Sirona strives to achieve this mutual success through innovation, which ensures that all of its customers stay on the cutting edge of technology.
For more information about infiniDent, the inEos Dental Digitizer, the inLab System and necessary computer specifications, contact your Patterson representative, local Patterson branch or call 1-800-873-7683.
To request informational materials please call (866)-INLAB4U or visit www.inlab.com.