Effective June 30, 2003, 3M ESPE will discontinue selling Filtek™ A110 Anterior Restorative. With the introduction of Filtek™ Supreme Universal Restorative -- the first universal restorative to truly combine the strength of a hybrid and the esthetics of a microfill -- 3M ESPE is able to offer customers a new solution for anterior restorations, improving upon the strong reputation of Filtek A110 anterior restorative.
In addition to the high quality esthetic results expected from Filtek A110 anterior restorative, customers switching to Filtek Supreme universal restorative will benefit from:
* A brilliant, durable polish comparable to the best microfills
* Handling characteristics that allow for easy placement and contouring
* 30 different shades and four opacities -- dentin, body, enamel and translucent
* A shade selection system that matches the VitaPan® Classical Shade Guide
* A 20-second cure time for most shades
Current Filtek A110 anterior restorative users are encouraged to call their 3M ESPE sales representative, or 3M ESPE technical hotline at (800) 634-2249 to answer any questions and to discuss switching to Filtek Supreme universal restorative.