Sikka ships Dental Practice Optimizer
Optimizer provides integration of financial and dental practice management data.
Sikka Software Corporation is now shipping Dental Practice Optimizer, allowing the integration of financial data and dental practice management data in one place.
The President and CEO of Sikka Software Corporation, Vijay Sikka, said, "We have always strived to help dentists take control of the business management of their practice and Dental Practice Optimizer lets them monitor the business heartbeat of their dental practice."
"We crossed the 500-customer mark and are pleased to share that we have helped dentists add significant additional revenue to their bottom line by optimizing their fees, managing their receivables and now using our newest product", Sikka continued.
DPO is available in the entire United States and is a business intelligence tool with easy to use traffic light color-coded dashboard. The program allows the dentist to click and drill down into problem areas.
DPO has the following key features and benefits:
* Real time practice vital signs and fee analysis
* Practice valuation and patient payment, Attrition and accounts receivable analysis
* Insurance to cash revenue analysis, marketing analysis and goal planning
* Emergency management, CE management
* Real time analysis of cash flow
* Regulatory module, license repository and support management
* Integrated Fee Schedule OptimizerTM and Accounts Receivable Management SystemTM
* Business insurance analysis and patient analysis.
* Automatically reads data from your practice management system including Dentrix®, Softdent®, Eaglesoft®, EasyDental® and others.
* Integrate with major financial systems such as QuickBooks®, and others in future.
* Real time analysis and daily/monthly updates-customized to the dentists
Sikka Software Corporation was formed in late 2003 with the intention of providing best of class software solutions including ERP and Business Intelligence systems to dental and medical community. Founders and the team have more than 100 years of combined experience working in dentistry, information technology, and software.
This includes working for large organizations, private dental practice, entrepreneurial ventures and medical informatics. Sikka Software Corporation products, in use by more than 500 dentists, help them understand and maximize their business profitability with best fee schedules, worry free completely automated accounts receivable management and cash flow recovery by auctioning excess inventory on eBay.
Sikka Software Corporation has 7 sales offices throughout the United States and 35 people serving the software needs of the dental community. For more information contact Cynthia at (866) 856-7119 or Cynthia@sikkasoft.com. Also visit www.sikkasoft.com.