CHICAGO--The new American Dental Association Oral Pathologist app is a handy tool to aid dentists in the diagnosis of lesions, papules, nodules, ulcers, vesicles and many other oral pathology conditions.
For chairside use with mobile devices, the ADA Oral Pathologist app was developed by Dr. Michael Kahn, chairman and tenured professor of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine.
App features include:
· Access content anywhere (Internet not needed)
· Registration or subscriptions not required
· Compatible with Android or Apple
· Search for more than 200 oral pathology conditions by name, or perform searches by entering information such as gender, age, clinical site, and clinical observations
· Suggestions for management
The ADA Oral Pathologist app is available from the Apple Store or on Google Play for $59.99.
For more information, visit www.ada.org.
To comment on this product, go to http://community.pennwelldentalgroup.com.