ADA Golden Apple Awards
Applications due from May 1, 2012, to June 1, 2012.
CHICAGO, Illinois--The American Dental Association Golden Apple Awards recognize dental society leaders, members, and staff who have contributed to the success of their oral health related programs and activities.
Now in its 24th year, the program offers opportunities for dental societies to showcase programs and activities produced between June 1, 2011, and May 31, 2012. Entries can be submitted electronically between
May 1, 2012, and June 1, 2012.
Related information, click here.
Societies can submit entries in any (or all) of the following categories:
* A new category in 2012--Outstanding Achievement in the Promotion of Diversity and Inclusion
* Achievement in Dental School/Student Involvement in Organized Dentistry
* Excellence in Access to Dental Care Programs
* Excellence in Dental Health Promotion to the Public
* Excellence in Dentist Well-Being Activities
* Excellence in Member-Related Services/Benefits
* Excellence in Membership Recruitment and Retention Activity
* Excellence in Science Fair Program Support and Promotion
* Legislative Achievement
* Outstanding Achievement in the Promotion of Dental Ethics
* The Green Apple-Excellence in Environmentally Sustainable Programs and Education
* Open Category --Innovative and successful programs that do not fit into any other existing Golden Apple Awards Program categories
Entries for 2012 should be submitted electronically. Forms are available at www.ada.org/goldenapple. For assistance, contact Dental Society Services at (312) 440-2600 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries can be submitted electronically anytime after May 1 through the June 1 deadline. Winners will be notified by Sept. 7, 2012, and each receives the Golden Apple trophy, as well as mention in the Journal of the American Dental Association, ADA News, and ADA.org.
For more information, go to www.ada.org.
To comment on this topic, go to community.pennwelldentalgroup.com/.