SANTA CLARA, California--Align Technology, Inc. has consolidated and re-branded the company's extensive clinical education programs and launched a new, interactive Web site to provide a suite of scalable, diverse educational resources.
Align is inventor of the Invisalign system--a proprietary method of straightening teeth without wires or brackets, and programs to meet the experience level of almost every Invisalign provider, from newly trained to advanced.
Aligntech Institute and AligntechInstitute.com will provide clinical and practice development resources for current Invisalign providers and prospective professional customers, and offers both accredited and nonaccredited courses.
"Our goal is to provide a true continuum of learning for doctors and their teams, from prospective customers to our most experienced practices," said Kathy Farley, senior director of clinical education at Align. "Aligntech Institute is all about helping doctors ensure predictable outcomes and making Invisalign a more successful and profitable part of their practice."
The centerpiece of the new end-to-end approach to clinical education is Align Technology--a dynamic, interactive Web site with Invisalign product support, industry news and insights, instructor-led and web-based CE events and more.
AligntechInsitute.com encompasses the best of Align's existing clinical education offerings, such as peer-led web casts and Video Case Galleries, while introducing new tools to help doctors learn what they need, when they need it, including:
* Pre-requisite courses to educate prospective customers about Invisalign before they attend Invisalign Certification: Clear Essentials;
* Instant online registration for clinical education events and automatic e-mail notifications of new courses in their area;
* Downloadable content and podcasts so that doctors can brush up in Invisalign clinical information on the go, at home or at the gym.
* Online treatment blogs that allow doctors to follow step-by-step treatment of actual Invisalign patients in "real time;"
* Video testimonials from other doctors discussing how Invisalign has helped them to become more successful with Invisalign treatment;
* Useful, relevant information delivered 24/7/365.
"Doctors want knowledge on demand, and with Aligntechinstitute.com they'll be able to get it," said Farley. "We now have a high-tech learning platform in place to support the needs of our customers and the industry at large as the Invisalign technique and product family continues to evolve."
In a recent Align benchmark study of current customer perceptions regarding its clinical education programs, Align was selected as the company or organization that offers the highest number of clinical education courses to general practitioner dentists and orthodontists, and was ranked highest among continuing education course providers.
To learn more about Invisalign or to find a certified Invisalign doctor, visit Invisalign or call 1-800-INVISIBLE.