MELVILLE, New York--Henry Schein Dental, the U.S. dental division of Henry Schein, recently published its 2009 Dental Merchandise Catalog.
With the theme "We'll help you get there," the 1,100-page resource recognizes the current economic challenges faced by dental practitioners and offers a range of products and services to help dentists increase practice efficiency and profitability while delivering high-quality care to patient.
The catalog begins with a summary of diverse products and services.
They include Henry Schein's Privileges program; clinical supplies, including Henry Schein Dental exclusives; Henry Schein brand products; office supplies; practice marketing services; equipment solutions; Henry Schein Financial Services; office design; equipment repair services; supply management; continuing education; and practice management solutions such as DENTRIX, EasyDental, eCentral, GURU and DemandForce are just some of the featured products and services in this section.
In the remainder of the catalog, customers will find the following:
* Hundreds of new products from Henry Schein Dental's valued supplier partners, including Snap-On Smile, the newest exclusive product offering
* An expanded selection of CAD/CAM products
* Information about the newest digital impression products, the Lava Chairside Oral Scanner from 3M ESPE and Cadent's iTero
* A newly expanded offering of patient comfort products (formerly known as Spa Dentistry)
* Redesigned orthodontics layouts to make it easier to find products
* A new line of uniforms from Medline, featuring modern styles and prints to meet the fashion needs of customers
* Many new X-ray products to support the growing digital radiography category
* A redesigned office products section that includes top-selling patient marketing and office products.
To request a copy of the catalog, contact Henry Schein at (800) 372-4346 or visit the Henry Schein Dental Web site at Henry Schein Dental.
To read more about green dentistry, go to green dentistry.
To comment on this topic, go to PennWell Dental Community site.