ROCK HILL, South Carolina--The CNC Group of dental laboratories believes in providing its customers with quality restorations.
Those customers now will receive a special offer from KOMET USA to assist them with clinical cases.
KOMET USA has partnered with the CNC Group to offer one free KOMET diamond instrument for every case CNC customers submit. CNC customers will soon have a chance to choose one KOMET diamond instrument from a list of eight being offered. Each instrument has a retail value of $8.50.
"With the quality and innovation that comes with both KOMET diamonds and a completed CNC case, you have a combination that is unequaled in the dental industry," said Warren A. White, COO of sales and marketing at KOMET USA.
"We're excited to make this promotion available to all participating CNC customers as a token of our appreciation. CNC customers rely on quality from their lab, and what better way to reinforce that belief than to offer them a quality diamond from one of the worldwide leaders in dental rotary instruments," White added.
CNC labs participating in the KOMET USA promotion are:
* Bayou State Crown & Bridge Lab of Baton Rouge, La.
* Bridges Dental Laboratory of Tupelo, Miss.
* Carter Dental Laboratory of Stuttgart, Ark.
* Centric Dental Laboratory of Bullard, Texas
* Derby Dental Laboratory of Louisville, Ky.
* Galsky Dental Laboratory of Boynton Beach, Fla.
* Natura-Like Dental Laboratory of Bedford, Texas
* Restorative Arts Dental Laboratory of Charleston, S.C.
* Sikes Dental Studio of Charlotte, N.C.
* Watson/Natura-Like Dental Laboratory of Austin, Texas
For more information about KOMET USA, call (888) 566-3887 or visit KOMET USA.
To read more about KOMET USA, go to KOMET USA.
To comment on this topic, go to PennWell Dental Community site.