Practice-management professional Christine Taxin will sponsor a program entitled "Riding the tidal waves of income in a bad economy" March 6, 2009, at Henry Schein, 3117 Lee Place, Bellmore, N.Y.
Cost of the program is $99.
* Collection without writing off money
* Writing a narrative for your dental and medical claims
* Knowing what treatments can bill medically
* Working with the verbiage
* All new 2009 diagnostic codes and knowing how to chose them
* Filling out forms, allowing the insurance companies no excuses
* Medicare: are you opted in or out?
* Newest information on Social Security
* Higher case acceptance
* Billing medical and dental for an increase in profitability
* Building a referral base with medical providers
* Tracking the codes needed to provide higher insurance payments
To register, contact Taxin at (914) 450-2906, via e-mail at Christine Taxin.
For more information, go to Links2success.
To read more about Christine Taxin, go to Christine Taxin.
To comment on this topic, go to PennWell Dental Community site.