Dental unit unveiled
Ritter Dental USA introduced a new Ultimate Comfort dental unit during the 2014 Chicago Midwinter Meeting.
SAN ANTONIO, Texas--Ritter Dental USA introduced a new Ultimate Comfort dental unit during the 2014 Chicago Midwinter Meeting.
“The Ritter Ultimate Comfort has all the features and quality that discriminating dental professionals expect from a high-end dental unit,” said Ritter Dental USA CEO Fred Battah.
“Whether you operate a dental clinic or dental spa, Ritter has a German-made dental unit or patient chair to fit your needs and budget.”
At the heart of the Ultimate Comfort Dental Unit is the Ultimate Comfort patient chair. Some of the standard features include:
• Heavy-duty chair frame with 550-pound patient load capacity
• Ergonomic design
• Left/right conversion
• Three free programmable positions total five programs
• Large headrest and double-articulated movement
• Chair swivel 45° each direction left/right
• Hydraulic chair movement
• 180° left/right traditional delivery system
• Self-contained water system
• Seamless upholstery available in eight different colors
The Ultimate Comfort dental unit’s fully integrated delivery system includes, but is not limited to, the following components:
• Halogen light switchable to 8,000 and 25,000 Lux
• Optional LED light
• Hanging delivery system with X-ray viewer, auto lamp switch, safety air cut-off switch, touch panel with three chair programs, adaptable for left or right-hand use
• All inclusive foot control with chair movement, two program positions, speed control pedal, water spray on/off switch, and chip blower button
• Assistant package with saliva ejector, high volume ejector, air/water syringe, and integrated touch pad controls
For more information, visit www.RitterDentalUSA.com, send an email to info@RitterDentalUSA.com, or call toll-free (855) 807-8111.
To comment on this product, go to http://community.pennwelldentalgroup.com.