Ultradent Products partners with Levin Group
Two will offer group education grants for dentists and staff.
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah—Ultradent Products has partnered with Levin Group to give dentists and two members of their staff an opportunity to attend an educational seminar free of charge.
Levin Group offers “Increase Practice Production Now” seminars in various cities throughout the United States. Based on its research, Levin Group seminars educate dentists and their staff how proven business systems generate rapid practice growth. Levin Group’s chairman and CEO, Roger P. Levin, DDS, teaches dentists how to improve the business performance of their practices.
Educational objectives include using step-by-step systems to:
• Increase practice profitability
• Grow the number of new patients through customer service and internal marketing
• Motivate patients to accept treatment and refer others by increasing production pace
• Use scheduling systems to increase production
• Use scripts to shift from patient communication to patient motivation
• Set and track performance targets to reach goals
• Implement practical techniques for building and leading a great practice team
The course will offer dentists the opportunity to earn up to 10 continuing education credits.
Levin Group’s mission is to improve the lives of dentists through innovation, integrity, and exceeding client expectations, which mirrors Ultradent’s mission of being driven to improve oral health globally through science, creativity, and education.
2013 Course Dates
April 19–20 Baltimore, Md.
April 27 Denver, Colo.
May 10–11 Chicago, Ill.
June 7–8 Phoenix, Ariz.
July 12 Anaheim, Calif.
July 25–26 Chicago, Ill.
Sept. 27–28 Boston, Mass.
Nov. 22–23 Las Vegas, Nev.
Dec. 13-14 Atlanta, Ga.
For more information, call (800) 552-5512 or visit ultradent.com.
To comment on this topic, go to http://community.pennwelldentalgroup.com.