The American College of Prosthodontists (ACP), through its awards program, formally recognizes postdoctoral and predoctoral prosthodontist students whose table clinic posters are deemed outstanding and substantial. Six individuals received top honors during the Annual Session 2013 in Las Vegas. These individuals were selected from more than 85 entrants in this year's competition.
The ACP is proud to announce the following six winners of its 2013 Table Clinics:
Postgraduate Student Competition
- The Effect of Disinfection on Various Shade Tabs
Peterson Huang, D.M.D., 3rd Year Prosthodontic Resident, The University of Maryland
- Radiographic Appearance of Inter-Occlusal Record Materials for a CBCT Guided Implant Surgery
Vrinda Mohunta, B.D.S., 2nd Year Prosthodontic Resident, The Ohio State University College of Dentistry
- An Innovative Intraoral Wireless Device for the Tetraplegic Patient
Rebecca Sternberger-Aron, D.D.S., M.A., 1st Year Prosthodontic Resident, Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine
Predoctoral Student Competition
- Stability Assessment of Branemark System Implants Following the All-on-Four Treatment Concept Using Resonance Frequency Analysis
Robert W. Slauch, B.S., 2nd Year Dental Student, The University of Maryland
- Ethanol Drying of Etched Porcelain
Colin Rice and Ryan Matthews, 4th Year Dental Students, Temple University
- CAD/CAM Dentistry: Can Intraoral Scanners Handle the Heat?
Dane McMillan, 3rd Year Dental Student, New York University
American College of Prosthodontists' member Caroline H. Nguyen, D.M.D, served as chair of the competition. Treloar & Heisel, Inc. sponsored the session.
Announcing the American College of Prosthodontists 2013 Private Practice Award winners
Ivoclar Vivadent AG CEO Robert Ganley honored at American College of Prosthodontists conference
MicroDental's Lee Culp awarded by American College of Prosthodontics
Prosthodontists can fix smiles damaged by eating disorders
For more information on the American College of Prosthodontists or to find a prosthodontist near you, visit GoToAPro.org.