Rohit Joshi, CEO of Brightsquid, says, “This has been a great year of growth for Brightsquid Dental Link. We have incorporated significant feedback in the latest update and believe that this upgrade will continue our exponential user growth.”
Working with leading dental practice management systems, Brightsquid Dental Link manages a complete record of patient information where dental professionals can manage, monitor, and share private patient data. Brightsquid creates a direct link between all dental professionals involved in patient treatment. It is this connection that enables centralized communication, creating informed and confident patient care.
Included in the upgrade are the following features offering an enhanced user experience:
* Treatment dashboard — Single page treatment dashboard keeps users informed on their patient status. With a single login, users can view the status of active treatments and lab requisitions.
* Simplified digital prescriptions — Included in the new release is a new streamlined prescription form. * Reinforced lab branding — Laboratories can now upload their logos for a personalized user experience.
* Look and feel — Everyone will appreciate the new brighter user interface that is easier on the eye and more readable to the user.
Brightsquid Dental Link features:
* Automatic notifications — Direct and automated notifications inform users of any new patients, or changes to patient cases, preventing gaps in the referral system.
* Refer a colleague — Simple-to-use tool designed to grow your network of colleagues.
* Treatment sequencer - Brightsquid’s treatment sequencer enables colleagues to plan and refer stages of patient care.
* Image studio — Digital imagery, including STL 3-D files and DICOM studies, can be uploaded, shared and viewed within Brightsquid. Image files can also be annotated and manipulated inside Brightsquid.
As Brightsquid is a cloud-based system, all upgrades will continue to be built-in to the platform, there are no extra charges to users, and system upgrades are not required. For a free subscription, email [email protected]. For additional information, visit brightsquid.com.