Parkell’s new Universal Adhesive is a multimode adhesive, formulated with a unique blend of 4-META and MDP technologies.
For the most current dental product articles, click here.
For the most current dental headlines, click here.
This proprietary formulation provides:
- Reliable micromechanical and chemical adhesion to dentin and enamel regardless of the etching technique;
- High bond strength with a variety of substrates, including metals, composites, and ceramics;
- Desensitization of dentin due to excellent penetration of the resin into the tubules;
- Compatibility with light-cured, self-cured and dual-cured resins; and
- A low film thickness of 3 microns (which is particularly important when cementing crowns, bridges or other indirect restorations).
For more information, call Parkell at (800) 243-7446 or visit parkell.com.