Louisville, KY– Whip Mix introduces newly enhanced Formula 1. The new formulation is a creamier mix, creating an extremely smooth and bubble-free surface that is crack-resistant, enabling you to press without worry.
Formula 1 is made specifically to meet the needs of both casting and pressing and wide expansion range allows technicians to achieve accurate fits with a large range of materials. This high-performance, universal investment works equally well for all alloys and pressable ceramics.
*93% of the test labs felt that the newly enhanced Formula 1 was smoother, very easy to use and trapped less bubbles.
* One investment for both crown and bridge alloys and pressable ceramics
* Wide expansion range
* Fluid consistency promotes ease of investing and smooth surface
* Advanced hybrid formula strengthens molds and devests easily
* Rapid and standard burnout capabilities require no change in laboratory routines
* More control and flexibility for the technician due to no benchset/burnout time constraints
* 15-minute benchset reduces processing time
* Extremely smooth and bubble free surface
* Crack resistant
For more information on the Newly Enhanced Formula 1, visit www.whipmix.com or call 800-626-5651.